- PT10M 10 minutos,
- 6 Pasos
This is a very simple recipe that you make in ten minutes; ideal for when you are starving and just can’t be bothered with anything too complicated.
Paso a paso
- 1 Place a frying pan on medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil or coconut oil. Cut the asparagus in 3cm pieces (get rid of the white parts) and throw them in.
- 2 Add the honey, salt and pepper. Cook for a couple of minutes until they turn vibrant green.
- 3 Now cut mushrooms in half and add them to the asparagus.
- 4 Cover with a lid for one to two minutes (toss once or twice). Turn off the heat.
- 5 Meanwhile cook the gnocchi in boiling water (this should take 2 minutes aprox, but check the instructions).
- 6 When the vegetables are ready, simply mix them with the gnocchi, the cured cheese (I like to crumble it with my hands) and the basil leaves.
hace 2 años